Friday, February 15, 2013

Pink is the Color of my True Loves Hot Rod

Poetry straight from the 2013 Hot Rod and Classics Car Show in Hamilton, New Zealand.

This is Grant, your poetic host slamming from 1940s America in 2013 New Zealand.

I can almost guarantee that I am the only poetic blogger at today's event so here we go:

Pink is the Color
Of my true
Loves hot rod.

It's travelled many miles
That rod
In tunnels pink
And black on
Many roads
Unseen by me
With winds behind
His back.

It's pink and hot
And throbbing now
With petrol in the tank
The tires are sharp
the con rods tight
The rings are ridden in
So here we go my darling
Hot riding here agin.

Alan you had green,
But really pink is best
Pinko commie bastards
Will never ride this beast.

So if you have a moment
Please do think of me
As I'm taking you all
On this a ride of
pinko poetry.

No comments: